Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript does not contain any information identifying the author, including the names, email addresses, affiliations or other information that might reveal the identity of the author or authors.
- I am aware that there will be an article processing charge (APC) to be paid if my manuscript is accepted for publication unless a waiver has been offered in advance.
Regular articles are expected to be 6000-8000 words in length (excluding references and appendices), and are expected to include original research based on solid methodology and sufficient background research. Regular articles will typically present an in-depth analysis of original empirical data which contributes to understanding of the complexities of intercultural interaction and issues surrounding the development of intercultural capabilities in educational and professional contexts. Purely theoretical articles are also welcome provided that they demonstrate sophisticated argumentation and generate alternative perspectives on key issues in intercultural communication education. Work which takes an interdisciplinary approach is encouraged.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.